We had a Birthday Party for Ava last weekend when we were in St. Louis with the Cooper family and some good friends. I'll try to get those pics up soon. But today is her actual birthday, July 14th. So to celebrate this day Ava woke up to a princess canopy in her room.
Steve and I made it last night and hung it from her ceiling after she fell asleep. It was fun to do and fun to see her reaction this morning! After breakfast we went to Ava's "Princess Ballerina Dance Camp" where the subject of study this week was Sleeping Beauty. It's such a cute program! All these 3 and 4 year olds in leotards and ballet shoes, prancing around with tiaras on their heads. cute, cute, cute! I also have pictures from this class...maybe next time.
Next we stopped off by the library and got some picture books about ballet and princesses and birthday celebrations.
No comments:
Post a Comment