Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Also in April...Steve built a little privacy fence around our patio! It turned out great and we eat dinner out there most nights. It's so nice to eat outside. The kids are much more mellow, too, when we eat outside. At any rate, Coop had some great little helpers as he dug out the holes for the fence posts and mixed the concrete.


It seems there is nothing that Steve can't do. If there's a project he's never done before, the kid just reads a book about it and makes it happen. Amazing.
So here's a somewhat finished project. We (and by "we" I mean "Steve") also added some landscaping and then the ginormous hedge on the other side came in to finish out the privacy "fence." I'll have to put up a more recent photo, bc this one is looking a bit bare. But one can admire the fine craftsmanship here.
So the kids also helped by lifting morale with their super cuteness. I just love this stage. The rest of the pics are from our best efforts to "help" in the yard. Good times!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment