Other highlights of that week included me getting knocked out by a 24-hour stomach bug. ugh! We were supposed to host a neighborhood Bible Study that Thursday morning, but instead I fell ill about 10 pm the night before. Steve had to take that day off to watch the kiddos while I slept it off. He's definitely the hero in this house!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
patio use
This is the last retroactive update from April! I've ended up drawing this process out a bit, but that's ok with me, and I'm guessing our grandmas are enjoying the extra pictures anyway. These little munchkins were excited to eat lunch outside on April 30th, so that's what we did. Notice the puny little leaves trying to grow on the hedge in the background. It seemed to take forever for them to arrive!


Other highlights of that week included me getting knocked out by a 24-hour stomach bug. ugh! We were supposed to host a neighborhood Bible Study that Thursday morning, but instead I fell ill about 10 pm the night before. Steve had to take that day off to watch the kiddos while I slept it off. He's definitely the hero in this house!
Other highlights of that week included me getting knocked out by a 24-hour stomach bug. ugh! We were supposed to host a neighborhood Bible Study that Thursday morning, but instead I fell ill about 10 pm the night before. Steve had to take that day off to watch the kiddos while I slept it off. He's definitely the hero in this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm also loving the retro posts! So fun to see Owen growing up. Can you believe our little guys are going to be 2 next month?!
Post a Comment