So on the 3rd, we borrowed this soothing infant seat from a mommy neighbor friend for Owen. We thought it may help him out in a crying spell and still allow our arms to be free for others tasks at hand. It's success is somewhat hit or miss--but in this instance it worked like a charm. He kind-of looks like an elf between the leaf accessory and the baby-hawk he's got going on with his hair.
On election day it was beautiful and 70 degrees outside, so we packed up for our first visit to the Milwaukee Zoo. It was actually pretty nice. We saw a lot of animals (as opposed to a lot of empty cages) and Owen woke up for lunch. Ava's favorites were the flamingos and the rhino. She's been impersonating both now for a week. While I fed Owen, Ava kept herself busy running up and
So we had a very nice day at the zoo. It was so warm all week we also had some long walks to the parks near our neighborhood each morning.
The last pic shows Owen taking in the first presidential election coverage of his lifetime--and what an election it turned out to be.
1 comment:
So cute. I love the video. She is getting so big. I don't know where they get their energy either. I wish I could channel some of their energy to myself. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment