
Here's a pic of coxswain plus 8 from the TU rowing team just after a race...somewhere. I'm not sure where the photo was taken because this pic has been in a little frame for years and years instead of in chronological order in a photo album. I think it was taken my sophomore year of college based on the people in the shot (and the presence of the golden nip uni...) But anyway, I love this photo. It reminds me of the friendships and sense of community we had on the team together. The sheer volume of hours spent together created a close-knit group. Combine that with the 5 am wake-up calls, the hard work required for rowing, and a lot of travel...It was a very unique season of life, to say the least. I'm grateful to have been able to be a part of the team and many of those girls made a lasting impact on my life.
1 comment:
Oh, I miss college sports and teammates!!
Post a Comment