Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow Day!

We woke up to lots of snow today! So after breakfast, we headed out!Big, strong Ava took a turn pulling Owen.Some neighbors were out, and the kiddos enjoyed laughing at their dog who was catching snowballs and eating them.It's so great living in a neighborhood where we see one another out on mornings like this!Little Owen could barely get his waddle on in all the snow gear. He enjoyed the view from the front seat--very different from Ava when she was this age. You could not get her on a sled for anything. The little guy loved sledding--all the speed and excitement. By "speed," I mean my walking pace. Got some snow spray in the face. Owen didn't seem to mind. Ava did! But she recovered quickly.Cuties!Tummy time in the snow!Next, we tried some driveway sledding. The snow was perfect.Ava was so excited to make snow angels!When it was time to come inside, Owen was a little disappointed. Just a bit.But he got over it pretty quick. Once inside Ava and I had some hot chocolate complete with little marshmallows. I'm so excited for the snow to be here!

1 comment:

C. Shirk said...

Nice to catch up with the Cooper family. I like the twinkle in Ava's eyes. Sounds like you guys are doing well. Enjoy the snow!